What is ATD MENA 2015?
The ATD MENA 2015 conference will bring together the foremost thought leaders in the talent development field. You’ll share insights and best practices with your colleagues and learn from regional and international speakers who are successfully implementing solutions that help businesses of all sizes grow. You will walk away with actionable solutions and best practices to apply to your organization.
Who should attend?
- HR directors & practitioners
- CEOs, leaders, and key decision/policy makers
- Academics and think tanks
- Training and development professionals
Top reasons to attend:
- Discover relevant content and actionable solutions.
- Learn from industry thought leaders from all over the world who share their insights and know-how.
- Benchmark your talent development strategy against industry best practices.
- Discuss the most relevant challenges facing regional training and development professionals and debate the best solutions to overcome them.
- Network with colleagues and key government decision makers.
- Learning Measurements and Analytics
- Instructional Design and Training Delivery
- Human Capital
- Innovative Trends in Talent Management
Your browser is out-of-date or unrecognized!
IMPORTANT NOTICE: You are accessing this website through an older or unrecognized Internet Browser: . After June 15th, 2016, you may not be able to access this website from your Internet Browser because it does not meet certain security standards. Learn more and update now.
Beginning June 15, 2016, in order to comply with PCI regulations, you may not be able to access this website from your current Internet Browser because it is not TLS 1.1 compliant. Older versions of Internet Browsers lack support for modern web standards. Most importantly, they do not have the vital security features necessary to ensure the safe transaction of our clients' personal information.
Please consider upgrading your browser for a safer and more reliable experience, using one of the following links: